1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Requesting R12.x Oracle Time and Labor Fundamentals Student Guide or Process Flow Doc

Discussion in 'Oracle HRMS & Payroll' started by rajeshjha, Mar 18, 2013.

1. rajeshjha

rajeshjha Active Member

Hello all,

I need to implement OTL and would required OTL Fundamentals student/instructor guide so that I can get an understand the process flow and practice the labs associated.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Re: Requesting R12.x Oracle Time and Labor Fundamentals Student Guide or Process Flow

Hi Rajesh,

Please try to post the queries in their respective sections. By that its clear to track by others to identify the new issues and to react on them.

3. rajeshjha

rajeshjha Active Member

Hello all,

I need to implement OTL and would required OTL Fundamentals student/instructor guide so that I can get an understand the process flow and practice the labs associated.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Rajesh

4. rajeshjha

rajeshjha Active Member

Re: Requesting R12.x Oracle Time and Labor Fundamentals Student Guide or Process Flow

Thanks Bharat...I have posted it in HRMS section now,I do not see how to delete this post though...

5. prashanthcreddy

prashanthcreddy Active Member

Hi All,

I am very much new to OTL and done with integrations with Payroll.

Could anybody please help me in resolving integrations with Project and P6 Primavera?

Indeed am done with integration with Projects and SR is running with Oracle Support. But what is P6 Primavera? How could I integrate OTL with P6?

Kindly need your valuable Suggestions.

Regards,
    Prashanth.

6. crazydeveloper

crazydeveloper Active Member

Hi Prashanth,

I am going to implement the OTL with Projects. Do you have any documents for OTL - Projects?

Regards,
    Peter

7. prashanthcreddy

prashanthcreddy Active Member

Hi Peter,

Yes I do have but not completely. I am running with SR. Once completed will share.

Regards,
    Prashanth.

8. crazydeveloper

crazydeveloper Active Member

Hi Prashanth,

Thanks for the reply. Can you send me whatever available to you at the moment?

BR,
    Peter

9. rajeshjha

rajeshjha Active Member

Hello,

Does anybody have the student guide for R12.X Oracle Time and Labor yet?

Thanks,

Rajesh

10. Re: Requesting R12.x Oracle Time and Labor Fundamentals Student Guide or Process Flow

Hi, Please share OTL with Projects implementation setup document ifany one has.

Thanks
    Swetha