1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Reject condition is not working in ucm workflow

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by Gokul, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Gokul

Gokul Active Member

Hi,

is any one come out to get provide us the solutions.
    if the content is rejected by reviewer it should not be in contribution step.
    Can anyone help please,

Thanks,
    Gokul

2. dcell59

dcell59 Forum Advisor

Can you give us more info? Is this using DIS (WEI or Office Integration), the web browser interface, or some other mechanism? It would also help to know what server and client versions you are using.

3. Gokul

Gokul Active Member

i am using ORACLE UCM , and making workflow for auto migration to other UCM server.
    and getting the issue of contribution steps after reject the content by the reviewer.
    Please let me know if you have any inputs on this.

4. dcell59

dcell59 Forum Advisor

I understand that you're using Oracle UCM - DIS is part of UCM. What I am asking is how the reviewer is rejecting the content item. Is it using the web interface, WEI, or are you calling the service calls directly?

What version of the Content Server are you running (including the patch level)? There are many versions of UCM, and workflow has gone through changes over time.