1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Registering a discoverer Report

Discussion in 'Oracle Discoverer' started by vamsioracle, May 11, 2009.

1. vamsioracle

vamsioracle Forum Expert

Hi All

I have a discoverer report already registeted in apps (employee leave balances). Now my client wants to rename the same report as " employee personal leave balances.

Now i logged in with my account used for developement and used save as option to rename it. But none of the end users see that report in the list ( both in desktp and viewer).
    I think i need to register it again to see in viewer but before that, how to make sure that thachanges done are visible to all the end user accounts. do i need to set some priviliges.

Vamsi

2. sameer

sameer Forum Advisor

No, if you register the report again, the changes should automatically be visible across all user accounts. You should try in a test instance.

3. vamsioracle

vamsioracle Forum Expert

Hi

I have a problem registering the discoverer report. I have a responsibility CBTT HR officers. in the there are sub menus and one among them is Discoverer reports. On clicking discoverer reports ubmenu, we will navigate to discoverer viewer with the list of reports.

When i register the report, i am able to add the report to the menu of CBTT HR officers. So the report appears below the Discoverer reports sub menu. Instead how can i add to that disocere viewer.

I hope you understood and visualize the layout of the responsiblity and sub menu.
    Vamsi