1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Redirect to a newly created doc

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by ttt, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ttt

ttt Active Member

Hey Guys, hope all is well, i have a question some of you might be able to help me with - i've created a custom form to check in documents using the CHECKIN_NEW service, one of the parameters of that service is the RedirectUrl, as of right now im using <!--$ssGetServerRelativeUrl(siteId, nodeId)--> as the value for that parameter to redirect me back to the page where i have the checkin form, how could i go about it to redirect to the the newly created doc(secondary page)? I tried using <!--$ssGetServerRelativePath(siteId, nodeId)--><!--$dDocName--> but the it pulls up the dDocName of the fragment library my checkin fragment is in, i need it to redirect to the newly created page...any help is appreciated, guesses are also welcome, thanks in advance