1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

"Reconciled Unaccounted" status for Bank reconcilation in Cash Management

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by manikvengurlekar, Feb 1, 2013.

1. manikvengurlekar

manikvengurlekar Forum Advisor

Hi All,
    Back with the some query. Ok I am using Cash management module for Bank reconciliation. Now when i am manually performing reconciliation transaction with the available bank statement. I am able to reconcile it(Status changes from 'Negotiable' to 'Reconciled Unaccounted') . Now i want to post GL Accounting. So can anybody help me regarding this. :confused:

Regards
    Manik

2. manikvengurlekar

manikvengurlekar Forum Advisor

I Got the Solution!!!

With Oracle Cash Management, you can reconcile payments created in Payables to your bank statements. When you reconcile payments using Oracle Cash Management, Cash Management updates the status of payments to Reconciled.

If you enable the "Account for Payment" to "When Payment Clears" option, in the Oracle "Payables Options" > Accounting Option tab, Oracle Payables creates reconciliation accounting entries.

The Account for Payment option in the Payables Options window has the following two check boxes:

• When Payment is Issued
    • When Payment Clears

You can select one or both options. To account for payments that you reconcile in Oracle Cash Management, you must select at least When Payment Clears. This also allows you to use a cash clearing account and create accounting entries for bank charges, errors, and gains/losses. If you do not enable this option, you can still reconcile payments in Payables, but you cannot create reconciliation accounting entries.

Payment Status:
    Note that the statuses that Payables uses for cleared payments and reconciled payments depends on your setting for the Account for Payment When Payment Clears Payables option.

Reconciled But Unaccounted.
    The bank has disbursed funds for the payment, and
    the payment has been reconciled and matched to a bank statement in Oracle Cash
    Management. Payables uses this status when the Account for Payment When
    Payment Clears Payables option is disabled.

Reconciled.
    The bank has disbursed funds for the payment, and the payment has
    been reconciled and matched to a bank statement in Oracle Cash Management.
    Payables uses this status when the Account for Payment When Payment Clears
    Payables option is enabled.

Cleared.
    The bank has disbursed funds for the payment, and the payment has been
    cleared, but not matched to a bank statement within Oracle Cash Management.
    Payables uses this status when the Account for Payment When Payment Clears
    Payables option is enabled.

• Cleared But Unaccounted.
    The bank has disbursed funds for the payment and the
    payment has been cleared but not matched to a bank statement within Oracle Cash
    Management. Payables uses this status when the Account for Payment When
    Payment Clears Payables option is disabled.

Regards
    Manik