1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Really old newbie to this forum and O12c

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by smcadoo, Dec 13, 2014.

1. smcadoo

smcadoo Active Member

Hello All, This looks like an appropriate place to start with this forum collection and determine which forum I really should be working with. I have experience with Oracle 6 or 7, I think, back in the 2000-2003 time frame and nothing since. I now have employment where we are developing a pretty simple (for Oracle) data base and user interface to deal with large quantities of data, big files. I am working on the user interface which because the data base schema is simple is itself simple. I am looking for the right tool to develop a data management UI to insert into, edit a row, or delete a row, three functions to manage a table's content. And, I have several tables for which to provide this management. It needs to be web based. I have been looking at Oracle Workflow Developer and have not determined whether this would be the tool. A little help, please, so I can get started, and a place to study and thereby I can get educated on how to start.

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Smcadoo,

Welcome to Club-Oracle!!