1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

RavennaHosting.zip

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by rnavduri, Feb 25, 2009.

1. rnavduri

rnavduri Forum Advisor

Folks,

From where I can get this? I am slowly installing all required softwares. It is pretty exhausting list to do anything with UCM modules.

Thanks in advance.

Rajesh

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi rajesh, the RavennaHosting.zip tutorial is present in the Oracle Universal Content Management Web Content Management 10gR3 section files.

You need to download the Site Studio zip file. Within the Site Studio folder, there is documentation folder. Within that there is RVH_Tutorial folder within which the ravennahosting zip file is located.

If you have not already downloaded it, the download links are:

Site Studio 10gR3
    Site Studio 10gR4

You should also take a look at oracle's sample components at:

http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/content-management/ucm/index.html

Regards

3. rnavduri

rnavduri Forum Advisor

Thanks Sadik. I have found it when I downloaded R3. it is not there in R4. I am going to install Ravenna and document all the steps so that others can use it.

4. Sadik

thanks for that initiative. I hadn't checked the 10gR4 version. I assumed it should be there.

5. Tito

Tito Active Member

Hello folks,
    I've installed RavennaHosting.zip but during the indexing process I have the message:
    (internal) 02.08 11:44:51.582 index update work Unable to index metadata only. This may indicate the collection is damaged. Indexing aborted.
    Does anybody have the same problem? I tried to restart indexer, but id doesn't help =(

6. prabhux

prabhux Active Member

Tito,

I got the same error but for different issue, however i could'nt find the solution rather then uninstall content server and drop the tables and tablespace. Started all over again.

If you have found the reason and solution please share it. will be helpful

Thanks

7. Tito

Tito Active Member

Hi, I have found the solution. I changed the version of DB. I'm using ORACLE 11 g now. I have never faced the problem again. So try to change your's DB.
    PS: The reason of the error is DB component.

Best Regards.

8. Hi, Can you share to me the RavennaHosting.zip file. I had no found it by all links on this forums.

Thanks

9. Sadik

10. carrotwax

carrotwax Active Member

This file is again nowhere to be found. I couldn't find 10gR3 anywhere of Site Studio. Could someone either post a valid link or upload the bloody file here/somewhere else oracle can't delete it later?