1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

R12 issue

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by jirigoyen, Mar 12, 2012.

1. jirigoyen

jirigoyen Guest

Hi, I'm new to the forum, I would like to know if I can help with a problem I have, it happens that in my work we used the 11i Version of EBSO, we moved to the r12 and the information that showed the general ledger is incomplete, no longer see the check number and the vendor account in the consultation as well as other information that there were, some tables are allowed to settle and this is the cause of the loss of information, but there must be a way back to see that information, there are new tables but do not know how to link them with the above to obtain the information in a report, or if they know of any that I report this information (batch name, invoice number, vendor name, check number, amount, repayment period, accounting date) I thank you greatly

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Jirigoyen,

This question cannot be put in a general manner. The manner in which you upgraded and the data migrated will determine this. Best course of action for you is to upload your specific details to Oracle through Metalink and ask them for a solution.

Say the info you migrated and what is showing up and what is not showing up. They will guide you through.
    Ramji