1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Question About OM setup

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by venkateshguru, Jul 29, 2013.

1. venkateshguru

venkateshguru Active Member

Hi Team,

Currently i am working in a oracle ERP Integration product. I created a new order(Client Instance) in OM and Clicked the book order. Order Status changed to Awaiting shippment for 4 line and One line order status as 'CLOSED'. Is that possible after booking order it can be closed. Please let us know if there is any setup and how to check. Appreciate if you answer.

Thanks ,
    Venkatesh.G

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Venkatesh,

In General, if line items are non-shippable then whenever we run workflow background process, line gets closed. But for the shippable lines we need to pick, ship and then we need to close after that.

Whenever you book order line status will be Awaiting Shipping for shippable items
    after picking the order then line status goes to Picked, then after shipping line status will goes to Shipped. Then after that whenever we run workflow background process then automatically line gets closed.

venkateshguru likes this.
  3. venkateshguru

Hi Bharat,

Thanks for the Answer.

Can you please let me know how can i check whether the item is shippable or not.

Thanks ,
    Venkatesh.G

4. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Venkatesh,

In inventory, query with item what you want to check whether it's shippable/non-shippable. And navigate to Order Management Tab, there you can see Shippable check box. If it's checked then that item is shippable and if not then it's non-shippable.

venkateshguru likes this.
  5. venkateshguru

Thanks Bharat...

Its very helpful.

Thanks,
    Venkatesh.G

Bharat likes this.