1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

QueryText not taking values as described in the example.

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by ah.yasar, Apr 27, 2010.

1. ah.yasar

ah.yasar Active Member

Hi guys,
    I was working on making a custom search page using the example given in Bex Huff book "The Definitive guide to Stellent Content Server Development" as on page number 50-57. There, the author describes how to create a advanced search page with the sample code given in his book. I have attached 2 files . The QueryText is not getting generated as he describes in this book. I only get the default results for any entry. Could any one make this example working. ... Any guidance in how to make the QueryText work would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PS: Checkin the 2 files into the CS and use the search page (hcst-advanced-search.hcst) for searching.

Attached Files:

2. mike.kenny83

mike.kenny83 Active Member

The Bex Huff book example for creating advance search is not working for mee too. The QueryText is not being generated.
    It just redirects to default results. Anyone else has the same problem..?

3. Aman Singh

Aman Singh Guest

I am having the same issue as well. It does depend on the content server version you are using.

If someone has a solution for the latest release, it would be very much appreciated.