1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Query regarding Web form in Stellent Content Management

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by sangramp, Dec 5, 2008.

1. sangramp

sangramp Guest

I am creating a Generic form in stellent using (TextFields,Textarea,select box,checkbox). I am sending the form data to an Email. I want to know ..
    Is there any way where I can store the form data and when needed export all the data to exce/csv ? I am using Stellent Content Server 7.5 and Designer 7.7.currently I am sending the form data to an Email.

any help you can provide is much appreciated.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi sangram, when you say you are creating a form in stellent, do you mean that you are creating a new profile check-in page right? if yes, then your data will be stored in DOCMETA and REVISIONS tables at the backend database. You can easily query your data and export to excel if that is what you are looking for.

If you want your data to be exported to excel directly from frontend stellent I don't know how that can be done. If you just want a report, you can design a new report page from Admin Applets-->Web Layout Editor-->Add

Hope this helps
  3. sama

sama Active Member

plz i want ur help , i have form build by "web form editor" it contain a check box list
    these check box bind to database field information , what i want that when the user check the box all its information must appear
    automatically from table i creat it , i used idoc script code "displayvalues" to display the valuse from my table
    do you have any idea about how i can disply the information of this checkbox when the user checked it ???????
    plz if u can help me ,,