1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Problem in Purchasing Module

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by aayan_110, Jul 28, 2009.

1. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

need ur help guys , i created one PO in quantity i put 400 pcs. But while creating receipts against this PO qty showing zero in receipts, what could be the problem please help ur urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

2. juan

juan Active Member

Hmmm, so when creating the receipt, are you entering the Quantity that you want to receive? Did you put the tick on the left hand side for the item you are trying to receive?

I suggest you attach a screenshot of the screen where you are facing the problem.

3. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

PO.jpg

SRV.jpg

check the attached screen shot n reply me as soon as possible

4. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

while checking check box this happnes

Attached Files:

• MSG.jpg
      MSG.jpg
      File size:
      95.8 KB
      Views:
  5. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Your PO tolerance has crossed. Open your PO and click on shipments-->Receiving controls. On the Receipt Date Block, for the action dropdown, select warning or none and click OK and save your PO. If you select warning, while receiving it will still give you the warning but it will allow you to receive.

6. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

brother i select none , msg is not coming but still quantity is showing zero, even i change the receipt date becasue it was 20 MAY 2009, please advice

7. appsmylove

appsmylove Active Member

Please check if you have "Allow Blind Receiving" is checked in the Org Receiving Options (Parameters) setups. Please check attached screen shot.

With "Allow Blind Receiving" checked system will not display the quantity ordered or due. This is to ensure that receivers receive the exact quantity they received from Supplier.

Attached Files:

8. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

No brother it's not check,

i changed the receipt date and aprroved still its bringing zero, but if i change the quantity to 500 then in SRV qty showing 100, but if make it 400 then in SRV qty showing zero.

9. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

chk the screen shot

Attached Files:

10. Sadik

Hi i did not get what you meant by that. Where are you changing this quantity to 500? in PO? If yes, against this PO all 400 Qty might have been already received and that is why it is showing 0 qty when u r trying to receive. If you are on a test instance, i suggest you make a new PO and try to receive.

11. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

yeh i changed the qty in PO, orignal quantity is 400 pcs ,but while creating SRV against this PO qty is coming zero, but if i make qty 500 in the same PO and then i am creating SVR against this PO then qty is showing 100 in Receipts.

I check everything stock is not receive against this PO, if it wud have receive then it shud show mein my stock receipts, even i chk in rcv_shipment_lines table stock is not receive, i hope u got my point.

for more details u can check my screen shot from starting. I hope i clear all the things

12. Sadik

yes, it seems the 400 qty is already recieved. Go on the Receipts screen and search by the PO number. I am sure you will find some existing receipts

13. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

i already search in receipts by this PO number its not showing, even i chk all my reports in discoverer its not showing, even i chk the table in that also no rows returns

14. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

yes mr. sadik m waiting for ur reply.

15. appsmylove

appsmylove Active Member

What do you see in following 2 screens
    - Purchase Order Summary > Query by PO # > Purchase Order Shipments
    Check all the quantity fields like Quantity, Quantity Due, Quantity Received etc
    - Receiving > Transaction Status Summary > Try to query by PO # (if no abnormal records then it won't accept PO# and that is fine)

16. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

Purchase Order Summary > Query by PO # > Purchase Order Shipments

quantity is 400, quantity due is 0, quatity received is 0, qty accepted is 0 , qty rejected, qty cancelled , billed all is zero.

Receiving > Transaction Status Summary > I query by PO #

chk the screen shot its showing transaction status is pending

Attached Files:

17. appsmylove

appsmylove Active Member

So it is clear from your update that:
    - Quantity Due is 0 (zero)
    - The online receipt done manually is stuck up in the receiving interface tables... and also it does not show any error in the screen shot attached. Currently there are different issues in Receiving Transaction Processor because of which valid records get stuck up.
    Normal way to fix such records is by updating the data in the interfaces tables adn then re-importing.
    Status = Pending, change Group ID (any unique value) field and processing_mode to Batch.

18. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

brother i can c these 2 lines in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE table, and tools options is disable, tell me now what to do, please its urgent.

19. aayan_110

aayan_110 Active Member

group_id is showing 28394 for both lines & processing_mode_code is ONLINE

jeetsigma likes this.
  20. appsmylove

appsmylove Active Member

Please ignore the "Tools > Submit" option I mentioned. It won't allow here.
    Please refer to the backend fix part I mentioned in my last post. If it is a PROD issue then better to raise a TAR and ask Oracle for data fix script / or if you have a script then ask for Oracle's blessings for using that script.
    Another option is to delete the records from RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE and then receving again thru front end. Try this in test instance before doing in PROD (if that is the case) and always take Oracle's blessings for PROD/ critical instance issues.