1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Preparation for 1Z0-225(INV&PUR) and 1Z0-226(INV&OM)

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by krish1180, May 4, 2013.

1. krish1180

krish1180 Active Member

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post in club-oracle. I recently joined club-oracle based on the inputs I got from my colleague.
    A little intro: 4 years exp in Mainframe and interested to get into Supply Chain Management.
    I had 2 options: SAP and ORACLE but decided to go with ORACLE SCM Apps and enrolled myself in ORACLE UNIV program for 4 courses(ESSENTIALS, INV, PUR,OM).
    Does ORACLE SCM Apps really have so much scope as some claim to be? Also I heard, one must have SCM experience in order to join this course. I have nil industry experience and have been coding for the past 4 years. Is there anyone in this forum whose profile matches mine? (I mean moving from coding to Functional consultant role without any industry experience?)

Coming to the subject, are the materials(given by ORACLE UNIERSITY) enough/self sufficient for 1Z0-225 and 1Z0-226 certifications or should I go thru USER Guide's and implementation exp before taking the mentioned certifications. Experts out there please clear my doubts. Suggestions are welcome and sorry if I have violated any rule of this forum.

Thanks,
    Krishnakumar

2. krish1180

krish1180 Active Member

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post in club-oracle. I recently joined club-oracle based on the inputs I got from my colleague.
    A little intro: 4 years exp in Mainframe and interested to get into Supply Chain Management.
    I had 2 options: SAP and ORACLE but decided to go with ORACLE SCM Apps and enrolled myself in ORACLE UNIV program for 4 courses(ESSENTIALS, INV, PUR,OM).
    Does ORACLE SCM Apps really have so much scope as some claim to be? Also I heard, one must have SCM experience in order to join this course. I have nil industry experience and have been coding for the past 4 years. Is there anyone in this forum whose profile matches mine? (I mean moving from coding to Functional consultant role without any industry experience?)

Coming to the subject, are the materials(given by ORACLE UNIERSITY) enough/self sufficient for 1Z0-225 and 1Z0-226 certifications or should I go thru USER Guide's and implementation exp before taking the mentioned certifications. Experts out there please clear my doubts. Suggestions are welcome and sorry if I have violated any rule of this forum.

Thanks,
    Krishnakumar

3. pradeepgupta02@gmail.com

pradeepgupta02@gmail.com Active Member

Hi KrishnaKumar

At least you should refer to User Guide that will help you to answer real time scenarios in test.

Regards