1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Practice software for new user

Discussion in 'Oracle HRMS & Payroll' started by JuniorHRMS, Apr 11, 2012.

1. JuniorHRMS

JuniorHRMS Guest

Hello all,
    I am new to the HRMS community. Is there any way that I can practice the oracle HRMS software for practice purposes?

Thank you

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

If by HRMS, you mean Oracle HRMS, which is a module of Oracle's ERP then it may prove difficult for you. Theoretically you can download Oracle EBS and install it yourself to practice but it is near impossible to download (several hundred GBs) and impossible to get right installing without prior knowledge / help.

An alternative is Solution Beacon's Vision's instances but you will need an Oracle's Customer Id to get username / password access.

3. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi sadik,

How can we get those Oracle customer id to get username / password access.

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Whenever you purchase any software from Oracle, they provide you with a customer Id. In most cases, companies which are running any oracle's software (database or erp etc) would have their customer Id. You can simply ask your manager / senior for your company's oracle customer id. If not, i "think", your oracle support account has the id mentioned in your profile settings somewhere (not sure about this though).