1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

PO/AP Sample Data

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by Moonwalker, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

I have a requirement to develop a PO/AP environment does any have sample data i can to test requisition and PO approval.

Can any send a sample PO/AP so i can with Data loader

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

That's not something you can feed in from some one else. You have the basic financials and inventory setup done, po options defined, supplier defined, items defined, basic employees defined for heirarchy or employee/superviser relationship and THEN only you can test requisitions. po approval processes.

3. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

Thanks for the response, do you have sample data files that i can use to develop a financials environment which will involve the PO/AP environment. I completely agress that the core financials needs to be in place for the PO/invoices can be raised.

4. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

5. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Those would be sample dataload files. But you still need to configure the application, and fill the sample dataload files with your own data.

6. Moonwalker

Moonwalker Forum Advisor

Thanks correct, i was looking for generic data set to upload into my configured R12 env partly for learning how data loader works and testing my R12 env performance.