1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Please Share the features of the New release of Oracle Ebusiness-suite R12(12.1.4)

Discussion in 'General' started by manikvengurlekar, Jul 12, 2012.

1. manikvengurlekar

manikvengurlekar Forum Advisor

Dear ALL,
    Can anybody share the features regarding EBS version of R12 i.e 12.1.4 with all of us.

Regards
    Manik Vengurlekar:cool:

2. manikvengurlekar

Dear ALL,
    Can anybody share the features regarding EBS version of R12 i.e 12.1.4 with all of us.

Regards
    Manik :cool:

3. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Re: Please Share the features of the New release of Oracle Ebusiness-suite R12(12.1.4

Manik,

Looks like you have mastered 12.1.3 already. Please share some titbits with us :) :)
    cheers
    Ramji

4. manikvengurlekar

Re: Please Share the features of the New release of Oracle Ebusiness-suite R12(12.1.4

Hi Ramji,

It's Difficult but not Impossible, I've had collected the new features for all commonly used modules for R12.1.3 Version.
    here is the link http://documents.club-oracle.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6183

Now it's ur Turn Ramji.....

Regards
    Manik

5. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Manik,

You are truly the precious stone as your name when it is translated in Hindi. I shall go dutch shortly. It will be sometime next week. Am stuck and find myself with a pile of stuff to do with a deadly shortage of time.
    cheers
    Ramji