1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Please increase the session time

Discussion in 'Site Announcements and Feedback' started by rajavu, Oct 15, 2008.

1. rajavu

rajavu Forum Guru

Hi ,

Loading of the Club-forum pages looks bit slow in comparison with some other forum. But the most uncomfortable thing is , the session time for a user is too less to manage and gets disconnected ( promts to re-login ) almost frequently. It is creating problem to those people (like me) who are carrying out their official work at the same time they interacts with club-forum.

Kindly alter (increase)that session .

I am still unable to handle the formatting tools ( Not tried in Firefox ) . Issue remains the same in IE also . I am managing the formats by manually putting the tag .

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi raj, regarding speed, work's being done.

Regarding session, just use the remember me tick beside your login field (see the attachment). If it's not working you have cookies turned off for your browser.

Regarding Editor tools, i really don't know. I have enquired many users and nobody is having that issue. maybe it's a cookie problem with your browser.

:) Hope this helps

Attached Files:

3. rajavu

rajavu Forum Guru

Thanx Sadik.

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

U r most welcome... :)