1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Please Explain dis- In eAM

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by freakometieran, Apr 30, 2009.

1. freakometieran

freakometieran Active Member

When an asset has multiple PM schedules the software instead that the cycle and sequence order for
    implementing Work Order be universal, one could not implement a cycle 3-1 on an activity if
    another activity had not had the work order for 2-1 implemented regardless of relative dates.
    Error: "Previous Sequence Work Order Have not been either selected or implemented.
    Please check your selection." would appear.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi, i am not too sure what you are saying here. However what the error is saying is that you cannot implement a later PM work order before implementing the previous one

3. freakometieran

freakometieran Active Member

Hi,
    I can implement an asset which holds 1 to 2 activities but cant implement an asset holding more than 2 activities. In an asset with 1 to 2 activities, i can "Select All" and implement it. Whereas in case of more than 2 activities, i cant "Select All" together, only i do is to select one by one. Please explain about dis case..

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

when you say asset holding more than 2 activities, what do you mean? Do you mean more than 2 PM Schedules?

5. arshad1188

arshad1188 Active Member

ASWK
    Dear Sadiq try suppression and you could achieve what your looking for.

Regards,
    Syed