1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Please advice me

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by snadella, Oct 10, 2012.

1. snadella

snadella Guest

Hello All,

I have completed 3 technical rounds and then manager round. After that I contacted Hiring manager for the feedback. She said need to discuss with technical team and will update you in few days. I asked her is it on hold or rejected. Then she said not like that please give me some time will update. Can I still have the hope for the offer or is it rejected. Does any one have the similar exp. Pls let me know.

Thanks
    Nadella

2. rajavu

rajavu Forum Guru

I hope you are looking for your irst job..

Anyway, Different companies will have different hiring policies. Even the same company acts differently bases on intensity of the requirement.

Some companies will hires the employee in the fist day of interview. Some will make a pool of candidates (after final discussion) and then discuss internally and give offers to some deserving candidates. This process may take some time(Some times upto 2-3 months) . But dont even expect the company to call those poeple for notification of the status for rejection.

My sincere advice for you is to hope for the worst and look for some other oppertunities. Sometimes you may even get the call for offer from this company in between !!! . But anyway this is my interview policy.

All the best.

kiran.marla and Sadik like this.
  3. erp.narendrag

erp.narendrag Forum Expert

Hi,

one of my frnd has the similar exp in two interviews, but he got the offer letter from one of those companies

Regards,
    Narendra

4. neha34

neha34 Active Member

Hello,

You can wait for some time if they are not replying then you can give interviews to other companies.

Regards,
    Neha

5. Sobjecold

Sobjecold Guest

Hi!
    I suddently found this post which I feel is great, just want to share my happines.