1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

PL/SQL CODES FOR CUSTOMIZED ORACLE FORMS DEVELOPER 10G IN ORACLE APPS R12i

Discussion in 'Oracle Forms and Reports' started by shravan_7778, Jul 5, 2011.

1. shravan_7778

shravan_7778 Active Member

HI folks,

I am getting an issue for closing and hiding a form created in forms 10g that is uploaded to oracle apps R12i. I modified the Template form and it compiled also. After uploading the form, I am able to view the form very well. The only problem I am having is that the code I have written in triggers is not getting executed. I am not able either to close a form or to hide a form. A help will be very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. shravan_7778

shravan_7778 Active Member

Thank you very much....I got the solution finally. You have to make the use of appstand form. Everything is working fine now...:)

3. shreya92

shreya92 Active Member

You could also consult Rolta, they provide lot of services like network management services, also oracle business suite, oracle application services. Also check out the website : www.rolta.com for more details !
    It has helped me in various ways for my organization to a good profit and increase in growth.