1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Payment & Unreconciled Payment Error

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by yingsras, Nov 8, 2012.

1. yingsras

yingsras Forum Advisor

Bangkok, Thailand
    Hi All,

I got the error about payment and reconcile payment. I made payment and reconciled payment.
    Then I void the payment without performed unreconciled payment. After that I tried to access payment form but
    I got the error "This field need to be entered" and the mouse pointer is at Status field but the field is empty.
    As you have seen in this picture.

And there were no invoices that had been selected to make payment.

Then I tried to do unreconcile but on the unreconcile form, the field Amount cleared and GL Date are empty.
    So I tried to examine the values of them and click unreconcile button. But I got this error.

And refer to the error above, I updated the script "status_lookup_code" from null to reconciled in "ap_checks_all" table.
    Then I checked at the payment again and the invoices has been displayed. (see the picture below)

Then I tried to do unreconcile again as previously explain. But still got the same event.
    This error is still happening.

Could you please advise me which table should I update to make me be able to do unreconcile payment.