1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Payment & Unreconciled Payment Error

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by yingsras, Nov 8, 2012.

1. yingsras

yingsras Forum Advisor

Hi All,

I got the error about payment and reconcile payment. I made payment and reconciled payment.
    Then I void the payment without performed unreconciled payment. After that I tried to access payment form but
    I got the error "This field need to be entered" and the mouse pointer is at Status field but the field is empty.
    As you have seen in this picture.

[​IMG]
    And there were no invoices that had been selected to make payment.

Then I tried to do unreconcile but on the unreconcile form, the field Amount cleared and GL Date are empty.
    So I tried to examine the values of them and click unreconcile button. But I got this error.

[​IMG]

And refer to the error above, I updated the script "status_lookup_code" from null to reconciled in "ap_checks_all" table.
    Then I checked at the payment again and the invoices has been displayed. (see the picture below)

[​IMG]

Then I tried to do unreconcile again as previously explain. But still got the same event.
    This error is still happening.

[​IMG]

Could you please advise me which table should I update to make me be able to do unreconcile payment.

Thanks,
    Ying