1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

PayablesThis line cannot be accounted until the accounting event that it reference

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by murliram, Oct 3, 2013.

1. murliram

murliram Active Member

Hi Al,

I get the below error message when i launch the create accounting from payables.

This line cannot be accounted until the accounting event that it references has been fully accounted.
    Please ensure the accounting events for the transaction with the following identifiers for the application Payables have been accounted: invoice_id: 306340.

I checked the Invoices, the invoices have been validated and appropriate payment is made. Could any one please help me out, we need to create accounting for this month.

Regards

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Re: PayablesThis line cannot be accounted until the accounting event that it referenc

Hi Murali,

Please refer to the following Metalink Note:

R12: Consolidated Note for Create Accounting Error "This line cannot be accounted until the accounting event for the application Payables that it references has been fully accounted." (Doc ID 1312852.1)

Please refer to the 12th point in the table mentioned in the above note. Please let us know if the issue fixed or not.