1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Patch 7047034 and Opatch Universal Installer

Discussion in 'Installation - Windows' started by Aj_aaron2002@yahoo.co.uk, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Aj_aaron2002@yahoo.co.uk

Aj_aaron2002@yahoo.co.uk Active Member

Hello Friends.
    My name is Aj and I am quite new to Oracle, I have downloaded the Oracle 10g Forms rel2 and the Oracle database 10g. I have installed this on my machine- laptop. But I am having problem running the form. I read through different forums and I realized that I needed a patch to upgrade my forms to forms 10.1.2.3.0. However, I have no metalink account from where to download these Patches. Pls and Pls can any one pls send this patches 7047034 and Opatch Universal installer to my email address : aj_aaron2002@yahoo.co.uk. I believe this is avery helpful oracle forum, and a prompt response will be highly appreciative. Thanks in advance.

Cheers
    Aj

2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

No, doing so would violate the terms of service agreement with Oracle support. You need your own account (CSI number) to access patches on Metalink (My Oracle Support).

3. salmankhalid

salmankhalid Forum Advisor

dear Zorgon i have having the same promblem at my end and have isntalled different pateches but not successful, kindly send me the link from where i got the exact patch to rectify this probelm, i have my own matalink account pls send me the link as soon as possible

4. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

I cannot. Since you have a Metalink account you can search for the patch yourself.

5. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Salman,

1. Login to Oracle Support Site
    2. Click on Patches and Updates
    3. Enter 7047034 in Patch Name, and select your platform. I selected Microsoft Windows 32 Bit and hit enter.

The patch was shown to me for download. Please note that your Metalink account must have patch download permissions, else you have to ask your admin to give you patch download permissions.

Hope this helps.