1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Order Management setup and Transaction flow doc needed

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by ksuresh, Jun 12, 2010.

1. ksuresh

ksuresh Guest

Hi friends,,

I need OM setup and transaction flow document...

kindly somebody advice me...

Regard
    Suresh.K

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi,

Please go through the Order Management tutorial documents available in this forums. Please initially give a try according to the document and if any problem persists then post them.

Thanks,
    Bharat G.

3. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

The Best document is the Oracle Guide. Follow the steps one bye one. When I started out on Oracle this was the life safer. You will learn a lot along the way. The problem with individual tutorials is that if they have missed out something you will be on a wild goose chase. With Oracle everything is covered and should you get stuck with error messages along the way you can always find the root cause of the issue and fix.
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/documentation/applications-167706.html
    Ramji

4. ScottNeville

ScottNeville Active Member

I agree with Ramji. However, you will still find that you will need to do quite a bit of trial and error to get things setup the way that works best for your company. The documents don't tell you how the setups might be different for a bank, a hospital, a retailer or a manufacturer. They will tell you needs to be set, but not how it needs to be set.

5. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Dear ScottNeville,

Even after decades of working with ERP systems you will depend on trial and error and a steep learning curve when you embark on the adventure. Nobody is exempt from this truth. This is a Hydra headed beast that keeps dragging you with new tentacles all the time. So long as you keep things under control you have succeeded.He has to follow the Oracle Documentation (specific if it exists) and take each hurdle as he hits them and move ahead.
    cheers
    Ramji

Bharat and ScottNeville like this.
  6. ScottNeville

ScottNeville Active Member

Well said.

Ramji likes this.