1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Order Cycle Reports - Purchasing/Supply Chain

Discussion in 'Oracle SCM & Manufacturing' started by jjjspm, Oct 17, 2012.

1. jjjspm

jjjspm Active Member

I am trying to establish if there is a report output possible that provides a time line for each stage of the order cycle, covering the activities below:

Requisition Created Date
    Requisition Approved Date
    Purchase Order Creation Date
    Purchase Order Receipted Date
    Invoice Paid Date

Does anyone know if such a report is possible to produce which shows each of the above in one place? Logically all of the data is within Oracle but did not know if it is a standard report or one that can be created.

I am trying to understand how long our current requistion to payment cycle is and this would give me the information I need.

Any help much appreciated!!

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Do you want to run or schedule the program all the time? If it is scheduled or running manually, the same field will be overrided by update command

3. jjjspm

jjjspm Active Member

Hi Bharat,

The report would be run as and when required but i appreciate fields will change as they are updated. The aim would be to have a snapshot at any given time of the order cycle. Ultimately i am trying to understand the times involved between each stage and potential bottlenecks in the process.

To add to my original post, the aim would be to understand for each supplier and item required the above order cycle details.

Any thoughts?

4. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

As of my understanding to your requirement, In Project Billing Super User responsibility we can this kind of thing.

In Expenditures --> Pre Approved Batches --> Enter. In this form when we create one expenditure batch and once we are saved it shows submit button enabled. And once we click on submit button after it shows release button.

Are you saying about this kind of feature.