1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle UTILITY - lodestar- EIP

Discussion in 'Installation - Windows' started by shiyasm_in, Jul 25, 2009.

1. shiyasm_in

shiyasm_in Active Member

HI

Iam assigned to a job profile in Oracle Utility software such as Lodestar,EIP (Energy Information Platform)..guys I neeed the Installation detailss and some stuff like PDF,tutorial to learn these thingss.I tried a lot to find in the internet, but everything negitive response..
    Plzzzzz help me .Its emergencyy

thanks

Shiyas

2. sameer

sameer Forum Advisor

Wow... calm down friend. First things first

You need the installation details of what? :)

Ok i will presume that you want to install the Oracle Database server. That brings me to the next question. You want to install the Oracle database on what? A Windows server? Linux? Solaris?

So take a deep breath man and let us know what you are up against and maybe we can help u out! :)

3. shiyasm_in

shiyasm_in Active Member

Hi Sameer

Thanxsss for ur response.Iam ok with the Database server installationn..Currently we r on a pilot project, where we r using windows platfrm . So our database server is on windows.As u said the next question is how to install Oracle Utility software on windowss..?? Minimum Requirements for the installationnn ???what all configuration should need to be done ????

4. tyro

tyro Forum Genius

Hi Shiyas

Which oracle utility software are you talking about? SQL developer? could you link us to their site?

5. shiyasm_in

shiyasm_in Active Member

Re: Oracle UTILITIES- lodestar- EIP

Hi Tyro

This software application is called ORACLE UTILITIES.ITs not like SQL developer or other common stuffs.Initially it was called LODESTAR as it was developed by a company named LODESTAR...now the Oracle has aquired this company.Iam sorry iam not able send the link as I had joined just now only.I need to overcome certain nmber of posts.Its at the Oracle site..search with lodestar . Its a .net front end application software and somewhat partial ERP and CRM application based on Energy parameters (Electricity, Water, Gas).Anyway check out the link..u will get the detailsss....waiting for tthe response to my above post...its emergency

Thankuu

SHiyas

6. tyro

tyro Forum Genius

Hmmm yes i found the app you are talking about. Unfortunately i have never had the opportunity of working on it. I however ran a quick search on metalink and cam across this note: 578210.1

That should help you to download and install Lodestar.

7. shiyasm_in

shiyasm_in Active Member

Hey Dude

Do u have any ideaa to get the PDF or tutorial or some video tutorial to learn these stufff other than installation...I tried a lot in the net..I got only the theory based PDFs...if finds something plzz send it to meee...

Shiyas

8. rsd_new

rsd_new Guest

I am also looking for some kind of guidance on Lodestar MDM. I have got user manuals of the MDM but this has reference to EIP. Can someone please share some info.

9. mohdaleem

mohdaleem Active Member

hi guys

i have been assigned the oracle utility porject and i have no clue how to start .can any one please help me

Aleem