1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Tutor Courseware - Purchasing, Iprocurement, Isupplier

Discussion in 'Coffee Corner' started by davebeam, Jan 22, 2013.

1. davebeam

davebeam Active Member

Hi guys. A few years ago, I was able to download courseware form Metalink / Oracle Support. For whatever reason, I did not download R12 Tutor Courseware for Purchasing, iSupplier or iProcurement. Is there still a way to download this from Oracle Support? If not, does someone have R12 Courseware - and particularly LABS for Purchasing, iProc and iSupplier?

Thanks -
    Dave
    davebeam@live.com

2. rameshemessage

rameshemessage Active Member

Hi Dave,

Can you please share tutor materials for HRMS(Core HR,OLM,Payroll,Irec,PMS,etc) if you have.. I downloaded irec tutor from this forum.Found it to be very very useful.Since you are saying you downloaded something please share with me.My mail is rameshemessge@gmail.com

3. Dev2009

Dev2009 Active Member

Hi Dave, I hop you are doing fine! Could you please share tutor documents please?

Thanks in advance!

4. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

Please check Oracle tutor ppt- "Accessing tutor courseware' under documents section on my home page. Hope that will help.

5. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

6. abalyan

abalyan Active Member

Ramesh,
    please I would like to have a copy of irec tutor and a sample oracle app module file. How to get the guides for iprocurement. Any help will be appreciated. My email balyan525@gmail.com