1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Technical Consultant at Tampa, FL - 6-12 month contract

Discussion in 'Jobs Board' started by amaddikonda, Jun 24, 2014.

1. amaddikonda

amaddikonda Active Member

Technical Consultant
    • Minimum 10-12 years of relevant professional experience in the areas of application support, technical customer support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development. 8+ years as a Database Administrator and in areas of database architecture design, technical support, problem management, relational databases, programming languages, software development.
    • Experience in the design, development and implementing of major Database structures
    • Significant experience in developing Oracle applications and a strong understanding of Oracle/SQL Server tools
    • Prior experience in Technical Service industry will be an added advantage
    • Responsible for dealing with International/Domestic Clients

Knowledge Requirements
    • Working knowledge on UNIX,WINDOWS and SQL
    • Knowledge of ITIL V3 specifically event, incident, problem and change management.
    • Knowledge on ticketing tools i.e. Remedy etc.
    • Sound knowledge on network infrastructure (LAN & WAN)
    • Monitoring tool i.e. Netcool, Nagios, Team Quest, Big Brother etc.
    • Keep abreast of the latest developments in technology; specifically in the Oracle/SQL Server tool kit.
    • Proficient with Oracle9i – Oracle 11g SQL/SQL Server 2000 to SQL Server 2005 and all related database tools
    • Working knowledge of Sun Solaris, Unix/Windows environment
    • Proficient with using Oracle Enterprise Manager
    • Proficient in using Oracle Net Manager and the Oracle Net Configuration assistant to configure networking
    • Advanced knowledge and use of Oracle11g Enterprise Server & RAC technology and features
    • Familiar with navigating through online Oracle documentation
    • Design logical and physical databases or reviews description of changes to database design to understand how changes to be made affect physical database
    • Ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
    • Ability to work independently as well as Team
    • Good communication skills
    • Required Interpersonal Skills
    • Exceptional customer service skills and demeanor, along with the innovative ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
    • Excellent analytical, multitasking, and communication skills (both verbal and written), detail orientation and familiarity with testing and troubleshooting techniques.
    • Strong troubleshooting and error analysis skills

If interested, please send resumes to Jennifer . Demme @ cpstaffing . net

Please remove spaces from the email above. It was not taking the emailid unless I had the spaces. :)