1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Supplier Life Cycle Management & Supplier HUB

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by jaswanth, Mar 27, 2012.

1. jaswanth

jaswanth Active Member

Hi Everyone,
    I have been working on Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management & OSHUB. I need to study these Modules and give a Training to my internal Team. So started working on it. But the thing is i am not getting great materials in the net. Only the PDF documents that are given by Oracle are there. So my Humble request to My Oracle World is that to show a way in even suggestions also. I want to talk with few guys, who are already working on these Modules. I want to create a new possibility from this Forum..

ThanQ,
    Jaswanth
    jashhu@gmail.com

2. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

This is all Oracle has come out with other than the usual pdf's
    Note 982652.1 - Introducing New Supplier Management Applications for Oracle E-Business Suite
    Release 12.1
    Note 986062.1 - Oracle Supplier Management, Release 12.1 Release Notes
    Note 1054932.1 - Oracle Supplier Management, Release 12.1: Documentation Update
    Note 1169042.1 - Oracle Supplier Hub Release Notes for 12.1.3
    Note 1182519.1 - Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management Release Notes for 12.1.3
    Note 1169042.1 - Oracle Supplier Hub Release Notes for 12.1.3

If you have this then talk to people who are handson this.
    cheers
    Ramji

Bharat likes this.
  3. jaswanth

jaswanth Active Member

Thanks Ramji,
    i will definitely look in to that. I do not know any persons, who are handson SLM & SDH. I would like to talk with people who are working on it.

If any one is there to help me out in this,

Regards,
    Jashhu
    email: jashhu@gmail.com

4. Ramji

Ramji Forum Guru

Jaswanth,

It is not wise to post contact info on a public forum. Kindly edit at the earliest. Good luck on your search for SLM pros.
    Thanks
    Ramji

Sadik likes this.
  5. jaswanth

jaswanth Active Member

Dear All,

I have gone through all the processes and got good grip in the Functionality of SLM, but the incompleteness in my study is, I am doing all the processes in a testing instance. So my RFI is publishing but it is not sending a notification through mail to Supplier. And the main thing is, I want to analyze any response to an RFI given by the Supplier. But the Problem is same "The Test Instance". Can any one please forward any Supplier's FRI responses to me.

Thanks Club Oracle,
    Jashhu