1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Sales Order workflow is got stucked and not proceeding further

Discussion in 'Oracle CRM' started by swetha pasupuleti, Sep 24, 2014.

1. swetha pasupuleti

swetha pasupuleti Active Member

Hi,

I am working in R12.1.3 version and customised the sales order header workflow as per the client requirement. New Customised sales order workflow is working fine for the new orders. Problem is with some of the old orders (i.e. Orders from 11i instance).

Problem is :
    In 11i instance some orders are get stuck because of some unhandled exception and got into error and those orders are moved to R12 instance. Now user was asking the reason of stuck status.
    I have gone through the workflow and related custom packages , found the mistake and handled exception by modifying the package. After modifying the custom package ran the workflow background process for status stuck. Now the sales order header workflow is restarted from the first process and stopped at Book-Eligible process with status Notified. It is not moving forward not next step. Dont know the reason behind this.

Can any one came across the same situation or if any one know any information please help me.

Thanks In Advance.

Swetha

2. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Swetha,

Are these Sales Order Lines related to Drop ship / Back -2- Back orders or normal shippable items ?

3. Bharat

Bharat Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Swetha,

Is this problem rectified ? Please post the solution if you overcome the issue.

4. yowancristo

yowancristo Forum Advisor

Hi,

If it is stuck in the node 'Notified', could be waiting for a response from the person to whom notification is sent.

Regards,
    Yowan Cristo

5. erp.narendrag

erp.narendrag Forum Expert

Hi,

What is the status of Notified user, if it is inactive,the active the user and try to run the workflow flow backround process.