1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Receivables set up

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by Selz, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Selz

Selz Active Member

Hi guys am new in Oracle ,but am eager to have an in-depth understanding of all financial modules .
    I am currently focusing on Oracle receivable,payables and the General Ledger
    My question today is on defining a customer in receivable ,what is the maximum number of letter can i have in the customer name,and can it have diffrent charaters like #$%&* and does this rule apply to all oracle modules?confused:

2. jagadekara

jagadekara Forum Guru

Hi,

Tha maximum characters are 360. We can use symbols in customer name. When ever we create customer party_name column populated in hz_parties table. It's maximum size is 360 characters. So we can't exceed this limit.

Selz likes this.
  3. Selz

Selz Active Member

Hi,

can you please give me a flow of the whole sales process in receivables ,from the sales order until invoice,I want to understand what is matched with what to get the information at invoice balance.I want to apply my knowledge to practical case in business.