1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Parse Reports from scratch how to create hda file ?

Discussion in 'Oracle Webcenter Suite (formerly Oracle ECM)' started by zorrito80, Apr 26, 2012.

1. zorrito80

zorrito80 Active Member

Hi to all,

I´m working with Oracle Parse Reports and I need to know if there is a editor for *.hda files. I need to create some Blueprint form scratch :confused:

2. dcell59

dcell59 Forum Advisor

I started working on one about 5 years ago, but I never finished it because I found I didn't really need it.

Are you a Java programmer? If so, it might be easier for you to write a program using the DataBinder object, which is available in the server.zip that comes with the Content Server. The DataBinder objects are pretty simple to work with. You have simple properties for the LocalData section, and then tables for the ResultSet sections. If you just need to deal with LocalData, you can just write your own quickie program, since they are just simple name=value statements. ResultSets are a little more complicated, but I read and write those in a text editor all the time.

3. zorrito80

zorrito80 Active Member

I found that the simple way to do a Blue Print is to commit a reference document by the web client server and use this document to create the blueprint form 0