1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Offer Still in Approval Process

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by annywaggy, Apr 2, 2013.

1. annywaggy

annywaggy Active Member

Iam new to this Forum. The Series of events are below ,Iam waiting from FEB 2013, i get most of the time answer from H.R Offer in approval might take 2 weeks .

I have been interviewed with oracle on JAN 25th 2013.
    I got verbal offer from h.r on 28th jan. i have uploaded my documents in BG Portal (First Advantage) on Feb 29th or so .

I got a Mail from H. R on on MAR 20 below:
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Hope you are doing fine….
    This is just to update you that your Offer is in approval Process. Its taking little more time becoz of some internal reasons. But we are pretty sure, that it should get through soon.

I’ll request you to have little more patient….we are trying our hard to get all the things done asap.
    Any updates, will surely revert back to you.
    ---------------------------------------------

ON Mar 26 i got mail from HRCOE-BGCHECK_IN@oracle.com
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for participating in the Background verification process.

We will contact you if there are further clarification / documents required. If you do not hear from us, there is no further action required from you.

For any assistance please feel free to contact us.
    --------------------------------------------------

Anybody has anyidea about the Timeline or at this stage any chances of Rejection ? Thanks in advance as i see this Forum is helpful for getting infromation

2. fisheryu123

fisheryu123 Guest

I am kinda in the same boat. I was interviewed two weeks ago and somehow I found out that I passed the background check by sending email to the background check group. However since then I heard nothing back neither the hiring manager nor the recruiter. And the recruiter is not replying my email. I don't even know if I should give up on this...

3. winagain0403

winagain0403 Active Member

what is the status of the position which you guys applied for ?

4. Vinay28s

Vinay28s Active Member

Hi, I am also in same position, i was intervied in march, background verification was completed by april last week. Contacted hiring manager, said approval pending by top management. Did anyone got the offer letter ? My application status is showing candidacy closed.

5. winagain0403

Let me share my story here.
    2/16 got the verbal offer,HR lady requested me to send her my resume.
    2/17 resume sent to HR,HR lady said they will start request process.
    3/1 sent confirmation mail,got the answer that still on mail request process.
    3/16 sent confirmation mail,got the aswer that still on mail request process.
    4/1 HR lady requested me to upload my resume on the irecruitment site.
    I uploaded the resume and applied for the position which HR lady provided.
    4/4 still not receive any BGV mail, I sent the confirmation mail to HR.
    4/9 BVG mail received, I submitted the personal information online.
    4/14 received the BGV mail request me to submit some other materials,I sent.
    4/22 I found the status on irecruitment site has been change to "Candidacy Closed" and I sent mail to HR.
    4/25 got the call from HR said that it has been cancelled due to some reasons.
    they will request to re-open the position on the end of June,
    and they are sorry and would like me to wait, but they can’t give any commitment for an offer letter.
    now still waitting.

The BGV status shows "In progress", I really don't know where I am and whether I could get the golden letter.
    Anybody who can tell me what should I do ?

6. Vinay28s

Vinay28s Active Member

Yes it's bad. I guess you should contact your hiring manager. may be he can give you exact status. In my case, manger told they were waiting for approvals from top management.

7. winagain0403

I don't know who is my hiring manager, I only have one interview with the person who works in different country and different oracle company. And then the HR who live in the target city and target company told me about the verbal offer.I am not sure the person is my PM or not, because I will work offshore but work for his team. Is there any update from your manager ? I guess both you and I are same situation.

8. Vinay28s

Vinay28s Active Member

Last time I contacted him on may 6th. Said waiting for approvals. After that no update. What is your position you had interview, and which city?

9. winagain0403

Japanese DB support in Dalian. what about you ? which city and position ?

10. Vinay28s

Vinay28s Active Member

Technical Analyst-3 support, Hyderabad India.

11. winagain0403

Nice to know you.Once you get some update do let me know. I am on the same boat.

12. winagain0403

Hi,Vinay28s, I found the status on irecruitment site has been changed from "Candidacy Closed" to "Active Application" at yesterday. what about yours ?

13. Vinay28s

Vinay28s Active Member

Hi, Mine went to "Candidacy closed" in last week of april, when background verification was completed. In fist week of may I contacted the manager, he said waiting for approval from higher management. Not any update till now. BTW which country you are in? Your job location is in china, right?

14. winagain0403

Right now in Japan,job location is in China.So your status is still "Candidacy closed" ? I think it will be changed these few days.

15. winagain0403

Hi,Vinay28s, I found the status on irecruitment site has been changed from "Candidacy Closed" to "Active Application" at yesterday. what about yours ?

16. Vinay28s

Vinay28s Active Member

Hi winagain0403, My status is candidacy closed, and recently oracle asked me to re-upload my resume to some other profile, which is not yet active, and there was no reason given for this. I have no idea what might happen.

17. winagain0403

Dose it mean that you already applied for another position ? but the position is not active ?
    I think both you and me are same.The HR told me to wait for new position which is still watting open.
    right now I am waitting ,but I already waitted for many months.So you have any news please let me know.