1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle HRMS Training Institutes in Delhi/India

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by dilshad, Jun 11, 2011.

1. dilshad

dilshad Guest

I am very new member to this forum and aspire to be Oracle HRMS Functional Consultant. Though haven't worked on Oracle before but found my interest in recent Ramco HRMS Upgrade in my Bank in Dubai. I feel this is what i want to do after having spent 10 year in the HR Side. I have already done Oracle EBS Essential for Implementers from Oracle University. I cant pursue it from the University directly as it is too expensive and additionally the course schedule is spread over several months. I would want to learn it in one shot from an Institute in India over a period of 2 weeks holiday in Delhi/ India coming month. I am happy to get training even at non accredited centres aswell as is there is a good price & quality function.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

I can't give you any institute references obviously, but you will find plenty if you search on Google. My suggestion to you would be to be very thorough in background check of whatever institute you pick because there are a LOT of institutes here in India who do not have faculty with any experience and often people feel let down after paying money.