1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle HRMS Developer

Discussion in 'Jobs Board' started by Identitysol, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Identitysol

Identitysol Active Member

ISS is looking for a Oracle HRMS Developer for a 6+ month contract in Denver, CO. The candidate will have experience specifically focused on Oracle Human Resources Suite, ideally someone who has been involved in the full development life-cycle from project inception to Post Go Live support.
    Required Skills:
    Technically proficient in programming languages, specifically Oracle PL/SQL.
    Knowledge of JAVA and XML is a plus.
    Solid database and operating system systems knowledge in Oracle, UNIX, etc.
    Strong skills with Oracle Developer tools such as Forms and Reports. Knowledge of BI publisher a plus.
    Detailed understanding of Oracle applications architecture including AOL.
    Knowledge of OA framework is a plus.
    Excellent knowledge of the architecture of Oracle HRMS modules.
    Ability to design, develop, and test custom solutions such as interfaces in and out of Oracle HRMS,conversions, reports, and extensions to the Oracle HRMS modules.
    Excellent oral and written communication skills.
    Required Experience:
    Design and development of Oracle HRMS conversions such as: Design and development of inbound and outbound interfaces in multiple HRMS modules.
    HR data, including historical details
    Initial Oracle Payroll balances
    Benefits enrollments
    Design and development of complex custom HRMS reports
    Enhancing HRMS end user layers for reporting tools
    Designing and developing extensions to Oracle HRMS modules
    Experience with technical documentation of custom solutions

If you are qualified and interested,please contact me at monica@identitysol.com for further details.

Monica Arora
  2. odellglanville

odellglanville Active Member

My name is odellglanville. I have over six years ORACLE experience including 2 yrs of ORACLE HRMS technical experience. I would like to email you my resume and would like to speake with you for a good position.
  3. seshu

seshu Active Member

my Name sheshadri.i have 2.7 years oracle Hrms functional experience pls inform any opening in ur company pls my position opening can inform
    thank you
  4. Amitysoft14

Amitysoft14 Active Member

Hi Identitysol!

i'm new here, i fully read your posted informations, That is very useful to me. Thank you for your posted informations, Keep in touch with me... :)