1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle eBusiness Suite real practise

Discussion in 'General' started by Dev2009, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Dev2009

Dev2009 Active Member

Hi All, I found this forum an excellent place to learn and this forum helped me a lot so I send my thanks to all the people who contributed on this.
    I am a beginner in Oracle Applications and I would like to learn how configure the modules (AP, PO, AR, GL) but I would to performance my practise on the Applications. However I don’t have access so I would like to installed in my PC the Oracle 11i or any version of this.Is it possible? Please, Can somebody to help on this? I was searching on the web for links to download this but I think that it is not so easy to do.

any help i will appreciate a lot! :) I want to practise on create a Concurrent Program, use look up, values set, assign responsibilities to an user, config the AP modules........

Thanks for the help.
    PS: I have some Oracle students guide that I would to share with all, just send me a message and I will send.

Thanks and best regards,
    Gerardo

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Hi Gerardo,

For individual non-organizational educational purposes, the latest version of E-Biz can be downloaded for free from edelivery.oracle.com. But the problem is the download size would be in several Gigabytes so your chances of a successful download depend on how good your internet connection is.

Alternately, there are online free Vision instances access given by a company called Solution Beacon. However the problem is that you need an Oracle customer's Client ID before they will give you a username and password. Do you or someone you know have one?

And finally, if you have some good student guides, please go to the Oracle article section and click on Submit New Article. Give some introduction on the files you are uploading in the editor and upload the files through the Manage Attachments button. In that way all members of Club-Oracle can benefit from them. Let me know if you face a problem.

Regards,
    Sadik

Dev2009 likes this.
  3. Dev2009

Dev2009 Active Member

Hi Sadik,

Thanks a lot for the help and the explanation. I get access to Oracle R12 in Solution Beacon

I was trying to upload the AP studen guide file but It seems that the file is too large (7 mb).
    I will try to upload it in some web site and then I will post the link in the forum.

Thanks again for the help!

Have a great day.
    Gerardo.

4. piyuyawa

piyuyawa Active Member

Hi Gerardo,

Could you upload the Student guide that you were talking about?
    Would appreciate if you can send me a link to the same.

Thanks.

5. Dev2009

Dev2009 Active Member

Hi Piyuyawa, How are you?

I posted a new article "Oracle AP Student Guide - 11i" and I upload the file but is not Published yet.

Greetings from Argentina.
    Gerardo.

Sadik likes this.
  6. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

It is published now... :)

thanks for sharing.