1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle EBS Certification

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by manojs, Sep 19, 2013.

1. manojs

manojs Active Member

Hi All,

Can anyone please guide me on what are the certification tracks in Oracle E-Business Suite.
    Currently I am working in company where I am doing some technical + functional work.
    But this work is monotonous, that is not helping me to improve my knowledge in Oracle EBS.

So now I am seeking some help to get better into EBS.

Requesting you all to your suggestion below my post. I searched on the Oracle Website as well.
    But as all stuffs are in commercial way, I couldn't get much from that.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, ManoZS

2. manojs

manojs Active Member

Please advice me. I need to start preparation. Please guide me.

3. Nidhi25

Nidhi25 Forum Genius

In case you wish to go for online training in module of your choice.
    Take Aways from training: Oracle Study Material + Lab Exercises + Certification Exam Dump
    Training Duration: 2 weeks per module

Certification requires for atleast one mandatory training from Oracle University.

Please send your queries to aug25_groups@yahoo.co.in

4. srkrishnan80

srkrishnan80 Active Member

Hi ManoZS,
    Based on the modules that you work and would like to specialize, there are training available for fusion or EBS. As far as certificaion is concerned, there are certifications available for scm, crm on demand, financials from oracle university.

Choose module of your specialization and certify yourself.
    All the very best.

Rama

5. hershell

hershell Active Member

Hi Rama,
    I am intersted in configurator part which is manufacturing module of oracle EBS.
    Can you help me in that.
    Please send me notes on hershell007@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Harshal

6. srkrishnan80

Hi Harshal,

There are 2 options for you.

1. Take the R12.x Oracle Implement Configurator course , details on course can be had from the oracle website.
    2. If you are in with a long term perspective in SCM, I would suggest go for "Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration 11g Essentials" which is a oracle fusion exam and as its recently launched, it will be worth for future.

Let me know of any help required on this at srkrishnan80atgmail.com

Thanks,
    Rama

7. Preeti Oracle Apps

Preeti Oracle Apps Active Member

Hi Rama,

I am also looking for Oracle Apps Certification. I have worked on SCM domain on 11i.

Can you please suggest will "Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration 11g Essentials" be helpful for me as well ? also can you guide me with preparation material for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Preeti

8. srkrishnan80

Hi Preeti,

Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration 11g Essentials (1Z0-469) is a good choice for SCM for functional consultants. But the market is slow to catch up on it. Definitely 2014 could be a year on it as Oracle is focussing on Fusion. If your Company is Already an OPN Member - Register for Access in the oracle knowledge zone for the partner resources. I would advice you to practise on a fusion instance, and then practise for exams using mock questions in sites such as validdumps.com etc before appearing in the exam for successful certification.

9. Preeti Oracle Apps

Preeti Oracle Apps Active Member

Thanks for your advice Krishnan. my company is an OPN member, however I don't have access to fusion instance. Do we have any vision instance for Fusion like solution beacon.

10. srkrishnan80

I am not aware of any vision instance for free. Let me know if you find any. Considering the niche segment where oracle has placed it, I would assume it to be difficult to procure one. All the best.