1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Developer Techno-Functional EBS for ERP 12 in OM in Houston, Texas

Discussion in 'Jobs Board' started by snow_leopard27sm, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Job Title: Oracle Developer Techno-Functional Type: Permanent Location: Houston,TX

Job Description:

This is a permanent Direct Hire position in Houston. Client will sponsor visa for ideal local candidate if necessary. This is a techno-functional role focusing on Order Management (including interfaces to a 3rd party Logistics system), Purchasing, Inventory and Accounts Receivable – Order to Cash Process.

The Oracle Support Lead will offer an excellent opportunity to an Oracle professional to work collaboratively and be an integral element in advancing the Oracle platform within. This position will also provide growth opportunity by learning additional modules and more about the Oracle application.

The Oracle Support Lead will be able to assimilate into a fast-paced working environment and be able to make an immediate impact based upon their knowledge using Order Management within the Oracle ERP Release 12 environment. Within a month it is expected this individual will be the lead support for the Supply Chain and Customer Service departments.

The Oracle Support Lead will interact with all levels of end users throughout the organization; work with end users to better understand how Oracle can work more effectively for them and differentiate the capabilities based upon needs of the department/end user. This individual will be a multi-faceted contributor to the organization and have a thorough understanding of how their role will integrate with the Company’s long term strategic goals.

The successful candidate has excellent communication skills and the ability to explain in non-technical terms effectively. Technical knowledge of the modules for the area of support for this position include: Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory and Accounts Receivable. He/she will successfully organize and prioritize deliverables to meet the business needs of the organization and will be expected to deliver tasks with time deadlines. The goals expected to be achieved by the individual are: complete tasks accurately and on-time as assigned, meet support of SLAs, show consultative skills by understanding what the end user is trying to accomplish so they can provide alternative solutions and anticipate future needs.

Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Applications, the Oracle Support Lead position will offer a self-starter, a challenging and rewarding opportunity to grow as an Oracle Lead for supporting specific functions in a growing company.

Required Skills:

The Oracle Support Lead will be an integral player within the Information Technology department and provide support to end users of the Oracle eBusiness Suite (Release 12). He/she should be comfortable in a corporate environment and able to work with employees to teach and train them on Oracle processes. The scope of one’s experience will enable the successful candidate to develop higher technical abilities and communication skills that may better support functions of a growing company. Key Responsibilities include:

Responsible for Order Management (including interfaces to a 3rd party Logistics system), Purchasing, Inventory and Accounts Receivable – Order to Cash Process.
    Support other modules is also expected from time to time as the need arises.
    Responds timely to support calls and after hour needs.
    May need to work non-regular hours based upon project deliverables.
    Creates roles and responsibilities within Oracle.
    Works on a team and/or alone.
    Initially will work 60% Functional and 40% Technical.
    Support end users in person or over the phone.
    Respond to questions and assists the end user with understanding how to use Oracle more effectively while being challenged with numerous interruptions/distractions from end users for support.
    Required Experience/Education:

The Oracle Support Lead will wear multiple hats within the Information Technology group. The successful candidate will have a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline or Material Management and have 5 years of experience providing Oracle ERP support using Release 12. Process manufacturing experience would enable the candidate to be more successful in the short-term. More specifically, the successful candidate will possess the following qualifications and competencies:

5+ years of experience in implementation and/or support of the Oracle eBusiness Suite
    3+ years of experience in implementation and/or support of the Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Receivables and Procurement modules
    Oracle Software Expertise – SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, TOAD, Developer 6i, Reports 6i, BI Publisher
    Oracle Metalink
    Microsoft Software Expertise – Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook)
    Any experience in support of OPM is a plus
    Proven skills (60% Functional / 40%Technical) in Application Design/Development/Testing/Documentation/Training relating to the Oracle eBusiness Suite
    Level of Education:
    Bachelor's Degree

Experience:
    3+ to 5 years

I.T. Staffing
    (713) 993 -7711

2. yasir1083

yasir1083 Guest

Hi,
    I am Yasir, I have 6 years of Experience in Oracle EBS and BI system as a Techno-Functional. Have done my graduation in Computer Science and Master in Business Administration.

I hope my qualification and experience make me strong candidate for this job.

Hope will be revert back to me at yasirkhan.khi@hotmail.com
    Regards,
    Yasir

3. Savant

Savant Guest

Hi
    Am looking for this kind of opportunity.
    Please mail me the test mail to rajesh.savant@gmail.com will respond with my latest CV.
    My Abstarct Details :
    Have more tha 13+years of experience as Techno-Functional in SCM modules. And making preparation for Oracle Certifciation in SCM specialization.

Thanks
    Rajesh

4. jagadheesh

jagadheesh Guest