1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

oracle details

Discussion in 'External Resources / Market Place' started by madhushree, Jun 2, 2010.

1. madhushree

madhushree Guest

Introduction to Oracle 9i: SQL
    The program covers the concepts of both relational and object relational databases and the powerful SQL programming language. This program counts towards the Oracle 9i Database Administrator Certification.

Oracle 9i Database Administration Fundamental I
    This program is your first step towards success as an Oracle professional, designed to give you a firm foundation in basic database tasks. In this program, you'll learn how to design, create, and maintain an Oracle database.

Students will gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another and how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner.

Oracle 9i Database Administration Fundamental II
    This program gives the Oracle database administrator (DBA) a firm foundation in Oracle Net administration and backup and recovery operations.

Students learn about transporting data between databases and the utilities used to perform these activities. Students are also introduced to networking concepts and configuration parameters, as well as how to solve some common network problems. This program also addresses backup and recovery techniques, and examines various backup, failure, restore and recovery scenarios.