1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle DBA for Mexico

Discussion in 'Jobs Board' started by y.gorbunova, Mar 2, 2015.

1. y.gorbunova

y.gorbunova Guest

Oracle DBA for Latin America, the position will be in Mexico in Cuernavaca, Mexico City or Leon. The candidate could be from Latin America or any other place as long as he or she is willing to relocate to Mexico for the period of the project (1 year with possibility of prolongation). Details: y.gorbunova@ekleft.com.

Here is the job Description of the DBA Position

o Administration of Oracle Databases.
    o Primary responsibility for support and administration of all Oracle production databases.
    o Technical Lead on keeping the assigned suite of Oracle tools to support Systems that utilize Oracle DB.
    o Evaluate and apply major and minor fixes. This includes upgrades, bundles, service packs and maintenance packs.
    o Coordinate upgrades and projects in respect to all Oracle Databases.
    o Configure Systems Parameters for Oracle Databases.
    o Schedule and perform periodic maintenance processes on all Oracle databases
    o Schedule and perform Oracle databases backups in coordination with SAP BASIS Team.
    o Facilitate the definition and development of system queries and reports for Oracle Databases.
    o Work with data owners, SAP Support team and BASIS Support team to facilitate performance of all Oracle Databases.
    o Support associated client software installation for all Oracle Applications.
    o Work with the IT Service Management team and SAP Support team to define appropriate business rules for Oracle Databases.
    o Participate in research, analysis and planning of major business process redesign activities related to all Oracle database tools.
    o Work Breakdown Schedules, Scope Management (Change Request Process), Team Roles / Responsibilities / Resource Assignments / Project Schedule; Communication Plan, related to all Oracle Databases;
    o Responsible for Issue tracking and resolution; Accountable for Project Deliverables;
    o Consolidates the Plan Input from the Team Leads
    o Works to level resources across tasks
  2. mail2chandanbose

mail2chandanbose Active Member

My profile is based on core oracle DBA and Unix system administrator. I have total 8 yr of experience as a ORACLE DBA. My citizenship is Indian. I have my valid passport. I am ready to move any time at any location.

Job description details you have mentioned is matched with my profile.

My email id is mail2chandanbose@gmail.com and ph no is +919932665733.

Please let me know your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,