1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

oracle beginner information

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by abiodun ebunoluwa, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Tanx for accepting my registration! am very greateful.am a student of ronik polytechnic Lagos Nigeria and have much interest in oracle. pls send me good information that can help me as a beginner.

Tanx alot,
    Ebunoluwa

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

3. rajavu

rajavu Forum Guru

Welcome to Oracle Club .

You can avail lots of Books from internet in different formats . On\ce you get the book the Next thing to do is 'Play around it'. A kind of trial and error method.

See one such url

4. Parameshwari

Parameshwari Guest

HI

Iam new to this community. Iam eager to do a certification OCP/OCA. Can you please provide me the details where I can get the study materials / CD / books , if possible free on online.

Iam new to Oracle and I would like to know the best online tutorials to study and practice.

Thanks & Regards
    Parameshwari.V

5. a0s

a0s Active Member

Hi,
    I'm new to this club. Preparing for OCA 11g, not sure if I cud take those 2 exams at the diff time or do I need to have in one sitting. Please advise me where can I find the sample Qs or dumps for OCA 11g exam. Your help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Anju S.