1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Apps: You have encountered an Unexpected Error

Discussion in 'Server Administration and Options' started by tomloera, Mar 15, 2011.

1. tomloera

tomloera Forum Expert

Friends;

I have the next error, when i try access the intance have the next error:

Error Page You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.

I make and Bounce of the instance but have again the error

Any person have the same error?

Thanks
    Tom

Attached Files:

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Re: Access the instance

You are getting that when you are trying to do what? Just access the login page? Or open some JSP page from within any responsibility?

If whichever page it is, was coming fine earlier, you should try and clear the server cache. If you have access to the instance then from within Functional Administrator responsibility->caching framework you can clear all cache.

If however you can't access the instance at all, you should bounce Apache webserver to clear all your cache automatically. Typically your DBA should be having a script to run to bounce apache.

3. tomloera

tomloera Forum Expert

Re: Access the instance

Sadik;

Thanks by your support

The problem with our instance is the next:

We can't acces the instance. we review and found the problem in the table APPS_TS_TX_DATA need more space, we incremental the space and the instance work.

Your last comment about te clear automatically the cache of the apache webserver si similar this problem? or is other situation?

Thanks
    Regards
    Tom

4. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

Usually bouncing apache takes care of cache problems that's why I suggested it. Thanks for sharing your actual problem's solution. It will be helpful for others.

tomloera likes this.