1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Apps Payable to General Ledger

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by srinath, Apr 21, 2009.

1. srinath

srinath Active Member

Hi All, i'm new to finance modules in oracle apps ,

I have just created 1 Ap invoice ,validated and accounted , then i created payment for that invoice and accounted also , So i want to know the process from here to complete the transaction , i mean to know how this data will move to GL and in which tables i need to check after moving to Gl what is the process .

Please explain me the process which will me to understand clearly as i'm new to this.

Thanks

2. mohsin_zee

mohsin_zee Active Member

Hi

i don't know what exactly you are asking but when invoice is created revenue is not
    affected unless you post data to GL then GL Create Ledger and your account recieveable
    increase by invoice amount mean your customer DB and on receiving your customer CR

3. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

Once you have created invoice and payment and created accounting for them, you can run program Payables Transfer to General Ledger from AP responsibility as a request.

It will transfer the information and you sen query the journal on GL responsibility.

If you are on Rel 12, you will have to run 'Create Accounting' program. It gives you the parameter whether you want to transfer to GL or not.