1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Apps Job in Dubai

Discussion in 'Interview Discussions' started by samapps, Mar 22, 2011.

1. samapps

samapps Active Member

Hello Friends,

Is there anyone working in Oracle Apps in Dubai? I have been offered a job by a co. in dubai in EAM module and they are offering me 10K AED. Is 10K AED sufficient in Dubai? I have heard that house prices have come down much in dubai? Is 10K sufficient for a couple with no kids?

Thanks

baseer likes this.
  2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

I have several friends in Dubai working in Apps. House prices in Dubai vary with your requirements and locality. Generally if you live on modest means at least 6-7K per month would be required for one person. So 10K for a couple is much on the lower side, even in current Dubai economic situation. My suggestion would be to negotiate with the co. to bring it up to 15K. 15K salary for Oracle apps guys in Dubai is pretty standard, that is for guys with 3+ years of experience.

Hope this helps...

samapps likes this.
  3. samapps

samapps Active Member

Hi Sadik,

Thank you very much for your insight. I am currently in talks with the company to increase the package offered. Let's see.

4. ketanthroat

ketanthroat Active Member

Hi Sadik,
    I am currently in dubai . i am working with a FMCG group from Last 5 years . I had implemented Various application , and from last 3 years i am working on Oracle R12 WMS ,Inventory Modules,SCM modules . I am basically a Functional guy but having good IT back ground (MBA IT)from Bombay. Currently my job profile is supporting and Implementing Oracle APPs . I not able to decide which module shall i focus on of SCM eg OM,INV,WMS which will help me to build a good carrier. Which oracle certification i shall go for .
    Thanks
    Ketan ...

baseer likes this.
  5. jonmax

jonmax Active Member

ok nice! i am currently not working in Oracle Apps but my friend is working so i will talk to him may be he want to obtain this unique opportunity.

6. jonmax

jonmax Active Member

Hi guys.TalenTailor is a best recruitment agencies in Dubai that provides best paying jobs in gulf,uae,middle east and such other countries.

website is http://www.talentailor.com

sendil.cannane likes this.