1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Apps HRMS integration with other modules like scm & FIN

Discussion in 'Documents Section Discussions' started by Deepak.mohapatra, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Deepak.mohapatra

Deepak.mohapatra Active Member

Hi,

I am new to oracle eBusiness. I Will request - can anybody share Oracle HRMS System Integration Scenarios. What would be the possible scenarios when HRMS, SCM and FIN modules implemented together. Cross functional module scenarios.

Any help it will really help me.

Thanks n Regards
    Deepak

2. DTSIGuy

DTSIGuy Forum Advisor

Methinks you should be more specific as to the scenarios you are anticipating. What is driving the question?

3. Deepak.mohapatra

HI,

Thanks for your response.

1. In HRMS there is e2e flow like 'Hire to pay', 'Hire to Fire'. I wanted to know how many other e2e flows are available in HRMS. I will request please share all the e2e flows in HRMS.

2. While executing all these e2e flow, do we touch other modules like Fin or SCM. If yes, then wanted to know what are those flows.

Please share your experience.

Thanks n Regards
    Deepak

4. DTSIGuy

DTSIGuy Forum Advisor

I don't have the answer to that question as we are only using HR (or HCM) at the moment so I won't proffer a guess which would steer you wrong.

Given the depth of the question, I suggest you visit www.oaug.org (Oracle Applications User Group) but I suspect you'll need to join that membership (there's a fee) to do the research of the available papers. The membership also has a group on LinkedIn.

If you have an MOS account, the Tech Ref manuals should have that info as well.

If those avenues are not possible you might get an answer via the OraForums as well.

HTH

CJ

5. Deepak.mohapatra

Thank you for all replies

6. Shanmukharaobalivada

Shanmukharaobalivada Active Member

Hi Deepak,

Your updates are much awaited appreciated, if you find any solution.

Thanks
    Shanmukha