1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

oracle applications for small companies

Discussion in 'General' started by markH, Dec 30, 2008.

1. markH

markH Forum Advisor

i understand that oracle apps can even be licensed with just 5 users? am i correct? if yes, can a very small comapany implement oracle applications? For example there is the SAP All-in-One product which is specifically meant for SMEs. Does oracle have a similar E-Business suite product which is meant for SMEs?

actually we are a small company and we are exploring the possibility of implementing oracle applications as many of us are familiar with it from our past experiences. So would appreciate some comments on this for small comapanies. Thank you.

2. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

hi mark, like i replied to you before. The minimum user requirement for licensing oracle applications is 5 users. I am aware of the SAP All-in-one product. However oracle applications does not come in any "light" version as such. You have to purchase the license for the modules which you require.