1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle Advance PL/SQL Exam 1z0-146?

Discussion in 'Training and Certification' started by Puneeet20, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Puneeet20

Puneeet20 Active Member

Hi all,
    I am new to club oracle and i have just cleared the Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL exam i.e 1Z0-144 and i am looking forward to give the advance PLSQL exam i.e 1Z0-146, i have downloaded one pdf of oracle from ClubOracle, i just want if someone have more study or practice question and experience of giving Advance PLSQL exam, please share it will be very helpful for me.

2. ocprep

ocprep Forum Advisor

Puneeet20 likes this.
  3. Puneeet20

Puneeet20 Active Member

I want your book i.e Study Guide for 1Z0-146: Oracle Database 11g: Advanced PL/SQL in a PDF format, if you do this for me i really appreciate that. I am a student and it is very expensive i saw the price, so if you can mail me i will be more than happy.

4. ocprep

ocprep Forum Advisor

Puneeet:

I spend incredible numbers of man-hours researching and writing these study guides. These are hours I'd be much happier relaxing, watching movies, spending with my family, etc. I have no interest whatsoever in giving my work away for free.

I invest some of my time populating my website for each exam with links to materials that I locate while researching the guides themselves. The materials on that site are free for anyone to use. One of the most common types of links on the exam pages are the direct links to the specific Oracle manuals that you can use to prepare for each exam. If you are unable to pay for study materials, the resources on the page I linked will allow you to prepare for this exam without spending any money whatsoever.

Puneeet20 likes this.
  5. Puneeet20

Puneeet20 Active Member

Hi Matthew,
    I have one last question today i got my OCA certificate hard copy and i didn't got any Oracle Card, Can you please tell me why i haven't got that?

6. ocprep

ocprep Forum Advisor

Only the OCP and OCE certifications (and I have heard OCM, but I cannot verify) come with the cards.

That said -- why does it matter? I have a handful of them sitting in a filing cabinet at home. I can't imagine carrying one (or several) around and/or showing them to anyone.