1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

Oracle 11i India Localisation - TDS

Discussion in 'Oracle Financials' started by Rob Tonge, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Rob Tonge

Rob Tonge Active Member

Hi, I am implementing Oracle 11i into an Indian company and am trying to determine the suitability of standard reports for statutory reprting. Can any one help to identify a standard report within India Localisation which will derive TDS deducted detail with Invoice amount, TDS Rate, supplier Name and the TDS elements (Basic Tax, Surcharge, Cess, S&H Cess) in order to assist with completion of the TDS Tax Challan? Many thanks.

2. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

hi You can run 'India - TDS Related Invoices' Report to view details of all TDS related Invoices created for an Invoice. This report has to be run for a specific period. Secondly, you can run 'India - TDS Prescribed Rate Report' to view details of all Tax Deductions for a particular TDS section. This report will provide you information by Supplier.

3. Rob Tonge

Rob Tonge Active Member

Hi. Many thnaks for this. We have run both these. The process for running the Prescribed Rate report is complicatred as it is after the TDS certificates have been produced so took a while to go though. We then found it gave invoice data but showed nothing under Surcharge, CESS and S&H Cess titles. We have logged an SR with Oracle however, any ideas?

4. apps_expert

apps_expert Forum Expert

i think there was some BUG associated with that report if i remember correctly, yes BUG No 7188234. Check that out, maybe that's the cause.

5. Rob Tonge

Rob Tonge Active Member

Thank you for this. Looked on Metalink and found the bug ref. This looks as though it is for Product Version 12.0.4. We are on 11.5.10.2 and no reference to this. does this mean there is no fix for this release? Thanks.

6. Sadik

Sadik Community Moderator Forum Guru

no that report also has a problem with 11i. Check doc 6728779. If you raised an SR you should ask oracle for the resolution

7. leoshanth

leoshanth Active Member

Hi All,
    I am support consultant.
    I have an issue. when i create invoice in india localisation some times its Generating TDS invoice as per rate, and some times its not generating the TDS invoice while Validating the Invoice. Pleae can any body suggest solution.

And request you to provide any Inida localisation Sstup doc.