1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

ORA-39928: [string] [string].[string] in tablespace [string] contains evolved type d

Discussion in 'Other Databases' started by jesthr@gmail.com, Feb 23, 2015.

1. jesthr@gmail.com

jesthr@gmail.com Active Member

I have Oracle 11.2.0.3 on HP-UNIX systems.

I try to migrate the Oracle databse from HP-UNIX to Linux system

expdp DIRECTORY=ORACLE_DIR LOGFILE=Oracle_ttsexp.log DUMPFILE=Oracle_tts.dmp transport_full_check=no transport_tablespaces=. . .

When I'm running the pre-check or expdp command I have about 30 files that are returning errors as shown below...

ORA-39928: TABLE APL.DARR_ODG_XML in tablespace ORA_DATA contains evolved type data that have not been upgraded.
    ORA-39928: TABLE APL.Manifest1180_TAB in tablespace ORA_DATA contains evolved type data that have not been upgraded.
    ORA-39928: TABLE APL.Object1177_TAB in tablespace ORA_DATA contains evolved type data that have not been upgraded.
    ORA-39928: TABLE APL.PGPData1159_TAB in tablespace ORA_DATA contains evolved type data that have not been upgraded.
    ORA-39928: TABLE APL.RSAKeyValue1149_TAB in tablespace ORA_DATA contains evolved type data that have not been upgraded.
    . . .

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hine

2. krasnoslobodtsev_si

krasnoslobodtsev_si Forum Genius