1. Get rid of all advertisements and get unlimited access to documents by upgrading to Premium Membership. Upgrade to Premium Now and also get a Premium Badge!

ORA-06550 Error

Discussion in 'SQL PL/SQL' started by simona007, Nov 15, 2009.

1. simona007

simona007 Active Member

Hi,

There was an old database under oracle 9i enterprise edition which I am trying to upgrade to oracle 10g (10.2.0.4.0)

When trying to import data but I am getting the ORA-06550 Error

First,

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 6550 encountered
    ORA-06550: line 14, column 5:
    PLS-00201: identifier 'SYS.LTADM' must be declared
    ORA-06550: line 14, column 1:
    PL/SQL: Statement ignored

Secondly,

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 439 encountered
    ORA-00439: feature not enabled: Partitioning

and

IMP-00003: ORACLE error 439 encountered
    ORA-00439: feature not enabled: Enterprise User Security

I think the problems are happening because I am trying to migrate from enterprise to standard oracle edition. Does that effect import of data? Do i have to first convert the 9i EE edition to Standard edition (is that even possible?) and then export-import?

This is not really an emergency but I am trying to understand the underlying cause, any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
    Simona

2. zargon

zargon Community Moderator Forum Guru

You do not need to convert the source db to standard edition, but you do need to recognize that some accounts which exist in Enterprise edition do not exist in Standard Edition (mainly because the functionality they support does not exist in Standard Edition). The errors are not fatal errors and you will probably need to clean up some objects which do get created since they depend upon objects owned by these missing accounts.